Monday 16 December 2013

Advent - Doors Sixteen & Seventeen

I'm starting to flag with all this daily blogging and so today all I can
say is BOGOF - blog one get one free!  Read on ....
 
 
The man looks a bit like a thin Hercule Poirot as played by David Suchet but beyond
that I fear I cannot go.  Could it be the door to the gents where use of mobile
phones is prohibited or maybe the burning match symbol at the bottom right
is a warning against naked flames having over-indulged in the sprout department.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.
 
 
No visible number but take it from me, this is the entrance to
Number 17 Dingley Dell where just about anything may lurk behind.
 
 
How very unseasonal - a delicate woodland plant.  You certainly
won't recognise this species unless you've been hacking into my
laptop again.  Shame on you.
 
 
Go easy on the garlic if you don't want to end up like this poor couple
of star-crossed lovers.  TTFN - see you the day after tomorrow
(Wednesday Alice) after my day off and a good scoff of mince pies
and a couple of gallons of tea.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment