Saturday 7 December 2013

Advent - Day Seven

Congratulations, you've survived to tell the tale of week one of
the Long Dog Advent Extravaganza 2013
and still loads more fun to come.  I've just re-read that and
it still doesn't sound convincing.
 
 
Door 7 looks pretty grim too but we can't turn back now having
come this far.
 
 
Oooof! It was only a pair of squirrels clutching their nuts.
Camilla I'm not going to tell you again, you have such a dirty laugh.
 
 
Deborah step away from the sausage rolls, I'd recognise your fingers any where.
Those are for guests.  I don't know what's come over you all today, must be
the change in the weather.
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Camilla is not the one with a dirty laugh. Mine was none too clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see I shall have to keep my eye on you young Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was laughing too Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your name will also go on my list of "naughty girls" Naomi but I will keep the "bad boys" for myself.

    ReplyDelete