Wednesday 23 July 2014

F * * K !!!!

I think, by now, that most of you are aware that I don't
always have the best of luck and today is no exception.
 
I have just received an email from a friend in France
to inform me that my brand new van with only about
3,000 kilometers on the clock which has been standing
on the local garage forecourt awaiting a buyer
has become the victim of a freak hailstorm.
 
The windscreen has been totally smashed,
all the hailstones the size of tennis balls have
entered into the van only to melt on the pristine
upholstery and the bodywork is completely wrecked.
 
An artist's impression.
 
In fact, it's a write off.
And to make matters even more peachy there is some
doubt that the insurance (which incidentally I have just
renewed) will cover it as it was not stationed
at Chateau Long Dog which is deemed to be my abode.
 
Let me just repeat that - F * * K -
it might make me feel better but somehow I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment