Tuesday 31 December 2013

Day Six

I think we'll let Jacqueline sing this verse solo for a change.
I'll count you in ... 2,3,4:
 
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me
 
 
six geese a laying (not wandering around waiting for the
carol concert to start),
 
 
a vintage Rolex watch and ...
 
 
Buggertelle to put beneath my tree.
No, that wasn't a spelling mistake, have you ever tried stitching it?
 
Thank you Jacqueline, that was memorable and a happy new year
to all our readers.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Ha - do you know that I am the only person I know who has been arrested for Carol Singing. Laugh you may but it was deeply shameful to be led back home by a policeman who had been called out in response to complaints about my caterwauling.... I have been mute ever since - I just mouth along. But maybe you meant some other Jacqueline? The best and happiest New Year to you - one of the best needlework designers in the world - a very special person to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you have a Happy New Year too Julia. I look forward to reading your daily blog or weekly blog, and especially your up and coming samplers.

    ReplyDelete