Friday 3 January 2014

You may never know what day seven brought because .......

THERE WILL NOW BE A SHORT INTERMISSION
 
 
Major problems have once again beset me and my poor Geordie
has returned to his breeders as there was no other
option open to me right now.  Mouche and I are soldering
on as best we can under the circumstances.
 
I will endeavour to get orders processed as quickly as possible
and apologies in advance for any delays you might experience.
 
Please bear with me - 2014 has not got off to a good start.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I hope that everything works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia,
    You have my prayers.
    Zitella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, very sorry you had to lose Geordie. You have had a tough time over the last year. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, I am so very sorry to hear that things are not going well. I also will be sending positive thoughts your way. Pat

    ReplyDelete