Monday 9 December 2013

Advent - Day Nine

"As with gladness men of old ....." but that's another story
which can be found on page 79 of my heavily thumbed and ink-stained
version of Hymns Ancient & Modern, Schools Edition 1962.
 
 
A little bit of surrealism doesn't go amiss from time to time so let's
waft through door 9 and see what lies beyond.
 
 
Heavens to Betsy, if it isn't a framed freebie which I never got around to
doing anything about.  I must put that on my "To do" list for
2014 immediately.  Don't let me forget, now what's today's treat going to be?
 
 
Nincompoop!  Blaggard!  Poltroon! - that's quite enough
alcohol abuse for one day so take a swig before the bubbles
all burst and it begins to evaporate because it's ....
 
 
Go on, fill your boots, it's nearly Christmas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment