Tuesday 1 October 2013

Show and tell time

No, I'm not going to say "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" because things have moved on from all that childish nonsense - what I am going to do is show you Kathy A's instead so brace yourselves because here it is.

 
It's her finished Paradigm Lost all beautifully stitched on 32 count Antique White Lugano in DMC 502.  She's even managed to capture the shadow of the phantom photographer too for good measure.  Her home in the frozen wastes of Canada has been sub-let to a family of sleepy bears for the winter while she is jet setting off like a migrating snow goose to Arizona.   How cool is that?
 
Please keep your pictures coming - I do like a good laugh. Seriously, it's so nice to see what you've been up to, I love hearing from you and it's nice to share!  Must I beg?

No comments:

Post a Comment