Tuesday 22 December 2015

Advent Cracker Twenty-Three

A cracker to pull


A hat to make you smile


A joke to make you laugh:

Q.  What's green, covered in tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet?
A.  Mistle toad.

Something that goes bang.


Last minute gift suggestion to slip in your stockings.

The Quilted Bees


At the special Christmas price of £8.50.
Available direct from me and guaranteed to rock up in time for
Christmas as a pdf download.  Just follow the link,
and say "I'll have one of those please."  It couldn't be easier:

jools@longdogsampler.com

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Julia!

    In the new year, I could stitch all year on my LD Samplers and still have plenty left over to work on in 2017! However, that does not mean I won't be looking for more great designs in the coming year!

    Thank you for all the fun posts this year. I look forward to seeing them every day.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete