Thursday 24 December 2015

Advent Cracker Twenty-Four

A cracker to pull


A hat to make you smile

Good job he's not a weasel or he'd go pop.

A joke to make you laugh:

Q.  Which famous playright was afraid of Christmas?
A.  Noel Coward.

Something that goes bang.

I think Santa's are getting younger.

Last minute gift suggestion to slip in your stockings.

One of my latest special commission pieces.

If you're wondering what to do with some of that spare
dosh that you're bound to be given this Christmas,
then look no further.  Why not blow it all on a special
commission of your very own.  I'm now taking
orders for 2016 so why not drop me an email and
see what we can come up with together.

Prices start at £250.  Just follow the link,
and say "I'd like one of those please."  It couldn't be easier:

jools@longdogsampler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment