Saturday 25 January 2014

Count Your Blessings .... apologies for the slight delay .....

..... if you've read my previous post I'm sure
you'll understand.

Count Your Blessings is not only the name of this brand, spanking new design
but also not a bad thing to do from time to time either,
particularly for me as I'm at rather a low ebb right now
and need to remind myself of what's good in my life.
 
So far I've used up all my fingers (don't go there Camilla)
and am about to start on my toes.
Right foot first - of course.
 
 
This is how it appears on my computer and below is how
it looks when stitched up and photographed on a dark day
in a dingey room and without the benefit of an iron.
 
 
It measures 153 x 213 stitches so not very big as Long Dog's go,
comes complete with DMC and Gentle Art conversions
and will cost you the niggardly sum of 10,00 euros.
 
Splash out, go mad, treat yourself - it's only money
and just think what joy it would give to add this proud
beauty to your stash.
 
You could even add it to your list of blessings.
It's little toe, right foot on mine!
 
And for anyone unhinged enough to want to see it in the flesh it should be
on view at the TNNA Nashville Needlework Market being held
on the 15th and 16th February 2014
provided that the carrier pigeon doesn't get lost on the way.
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I was so saddened by your last post. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a trooper, fulfilling your promise to release this very beautiful design today, despite your terrible loss. Thank you - it is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julia- you are a blessing in my life. Thank you for your talent, your wit, your kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. I hope to see it in person at Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sampler and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete