Monday 18 January 2016

It was Julie made me do it!

Yes, I know.  I said that I was going to have an enforced
break from all things computer - my blog, Facebook,
Google, chat rooms - but how was I to know that I would
receive a jolly email from Hong Kong this morning with a picture
attached that I simply had to share with you all or explode.


Hare Apparent & Hare Presumptive

And "hare" it is - don't they look magnificent.
The originals were stitched in red but I have to admit
that they do look really good in this colour.
Julie stitched them both on even weave material
and used Navy Blue Rico thread No. 124.

Bravo my woman, nice work.
Now I'm going to see if I can climb back on the
no-electronics wagon as if nothing had happened for
another few days.  Well until Saturday to be frightfully
precise when a new Long Dog is due to wiggle out of it's
chrysalis and emerge as a butterfly.  And that's not
a clue either.  It will be more bows and arrows than
butterflies and that IS a clue!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Absolutely beautiful. I love the blue thread, too.

    ReplyDelete