Sunday 1 June 2014

Laterally - how else?

I never have seen things the way that other people seem to do
and so when a recent conversation turned to the subject
of "bucket lists" I found myself not compiling the
usual string of "must do's" that any normal individual would
jot down but with this instead:
 
 
A digger bucket to scoop away all the rubbish that seems
to be standing in my way right now.
 
 
A bucket full of fizz to celebrate my return to health
whenever that might be.
 
 
A bucket and spade to take on holiday when the
above criteria have been met although I think I'm going to have
a hard job making a sandcastle with all those stones!
 
 
Buckets full of money so that I can go and buy myself a
house without having to wait for the sale of Chateau Long Dog
and start getting on with my life again.
 
 
Bucketfull's of flowers 'cost they make me smile.
It's especially hard to look a sunflower in the eye and not feel good.
 
 
And a bucketfull of trouble to keep me on my toes.
 
I think that's it - although we all need one of these from time to time ....
 
 
.... a pot to piss in!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. May you be granted all the buckets you desire and may none ever leak...

    ReplyDelete