Friday 26 January 2018

THE WISHING TREE

You're probably thinking that you've had enough excitement recently
what with the Kollection, Christmas, New Year, cold winter/
hot summer weather (depending where you happen to live on 
Planet Long Dog) and then the Sneek stitch along organised by Sew and So
but you are soooo wrong because .......


..... here's the first of many new Long Dog samplers for 2018.
Take no notice of the date in the picture, I designed this yonks ago.


It's called The Wishing Tree, measures 153 x 225 stitches,
is priced at £12.60 and is available as a pdf download
direct from the website by simply following this link:

www.longdogsampler.com


Now what you all have to realise is that this is a very powerful
wishing sampler, weave your wants into it's very fibres as you
patiently stitch away and little by little your dreams will come true.
Wield it's intrinsic power with wisdom, frivolity is the waste of a wish.

I will even stick my neck out and go as far as to say that if your wish 
hasn't been fulfilled by early 2053 I will refund your money without quibble
but you'll have to find me first.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
You have been warned..


4 comments:

  1. Haha!! Early 2053. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I’m old, but new to cross stitch. OMG you all are the absolute best and I can’t wait to stitch these. How in the world do you decide what to pick. I just love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have this chart....I am loving retirement at 55 as I have now lots of time to stitch every day! But the problem is which do I start first Wishing Tree or Norfolk! I can’t decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no color data for the straight stitches. Shouldn't there be?

    ReplyDelete