Wednesday 12 November 2014

Deviants follow me

 It's time for another little tease before Saturday.
Now look what you've made me do.
I've gone and given away the release date
of Do Different.
 
Octagons or should that be oblongs - do different!
 
There will be throngs of paparazzi jostling outside
the lock up again in anticipation of a quick
glimpse of my "launch outfit".
Gumboots and waterproofs are making a comeback
again this year I've heard for ladies of a certain age,
 and that's only the slumberwear range!
I shudder to think what's going to be hot to party in
although they do say Damart undies can induce quite a glow
in the nether regions.
 
Chevrons, but where do they go and what is their purpose
and is all exactly as meets the eye?  Course not.
 
Have you noticed?  Even some of my little teases are
done different this time.
 

If it isn't the bird of paradise just raring to fly up someone's nose
- flower 'n all.
 
That's simply to keep everyone
guessing right up until the very last minute.
And to stop the Russians and Chinese
flooding the market with cheap counterfeit copies

 
There's lots going on in this one.
See you Saturday and don't be late.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your next masterpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete