Thursday 11 September 2014

Louise strikes again

This time she's completed her Rain Dance
in record quick time and I'm pleased to report that
good old Kokapelli doesn't seem to have undergone
any cosmetic surgery in the process.
 
Look closely and you'll see what I mean,
although perhaps a little sneaky enhancement may have
have taken place while no one was looking.
 
 
As always beautifully framed although I shall
refrain from commenting on the photography
except to say that she has obviously opted
for standard glass and not the non-reflective variety!
 
And do you know what?
It's magic is working already as the first
spots of rain have already started to fall.
Must dash - I'd better get the washing in before
it gets all wet again and I get told off
for failing to keep an eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment