Thursday 6 February 2014

Tobasco

I've been struggling recently to find something nice to tell
you about but this morning the gods were on my side
because into my mail box came some photos from sunny California.
 
 
Hip, hip, hooray - Martha has finished Tobasco!
And here it is all stretched out and ready for framing.
 
 
I'm sure you'll all agree it looks even better in pride of place
on her wall.  She's even dedicated it to her husband Carl -
I wonder what he did to deserve that honour!
 
 
Don't forget to keep those photos coming - finished pieces, WIP, needlework
events - because now that I no longer have my beautiful, photogenic dogs
 there really is a limit to the number of times you'll
want to see pictures of the pony at the bottom of the garden
however handsome he is.
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Tabasco is lovely! What great colors.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha did a wonderful job -- I love a nice black background, it makes all the colors look even better. :)

    ReplyDelete