Friday 15 November 2013

Misnomer?

I'm beginning to think that Rain Dance wasn't the smartest of
titles I've ever chosen for a design because it hasn't stopped
raining in this neck of the woods since it's release with a bit of
early hail and lots of rumbling thunder thrown in for good measure.
 
 
I think I should set about designing a companion piece called Sundance to
neutralise Kokopelli's influence or perhaps the real reason for all this is
because I tinkered with his "assets" and that's what's caused the downturn in
the weather.  He's "put on his parts" so to speak!
 
 
Maybe this group of illegal Morris Dancers could put things right
if I asked them nicely.  What do you think of "Snowstorm" as the
working title for my next design by the way?
 
 
Perhaps not  .........
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment