Sunday 7 December 2014

Door Seven

Did you hear that?
I'm not deaf you know, why can't anyone
wait for more than five minutes for me to answer
the door.  For all you know I might have been in the loo.
 
 
See what I mean.  People get really impatient this time of
year and start peering through the letter box.
Bloody cheek.  Anyone would think it was Halloween.
 
 
I might have guessed, it's those dreadful brats from next door.
Ignore you all year and then think you're going to
bung them some dosh just because it's Christmas.
I think I shall play dead and wait for them to go.
But wait a minute, I have an idea ......
 
HI CHILDREN, WANT TO BUY A PRESENT FOR MUMMY?
 
 
It's called Bois le Duc and is exactly what she'd like.
How much have you made singing?
19 euros - that should cover it.
 
Special rates for carol singers.
 
 


1 comment: