Friday 5 December 2014

Door Five

If you happen to have been left on the shelf, well now is
the time that you could be really useful.
Give a little knock on the door please so that
we can see what advent treat is in store for us today.
The rest of us can't reach.
 
 
This bit's so exciting - I wonder what it will be this time.
 
 
My favourite.  How did I guess?
I suppose the little one for the handbag and the
big jobbie to sit on the dressing table for
crafty swigs throughout the day.
Sorry Alice, didn't you know perfume contained alcohol.
You have led a sheltered life, haven't you.
 
STEP AWAY FROM THE EXITS
YOU'RE LOCKED IN UNTIL YOU BUY SOMETHING!
 
 
I'll just jog your memory with a little blurry snippet
of Count Your Blessings, still only 10 euros
and very easy to slip into the handbag on days out
when you might need something to do with your hands.
 
No need to push, there's plenty to go around.
 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment