Tuesday 9 December 2014

Door Eight

 I often used to wonder what people did with all those little
sample cans of paint and now I know.
 
 
I do hope there's something equally flambouyant hidden
behind today's magnificent door and not just a boring old
Christmas stocking with a jolly robin.
Not that there's anything wrong with robins - it's
just that there does tend to be rather a plethora of them every December.
 
 
Oh goody, crackers.  How very original, inspired even.
Still I suppose they're not really too bad as crackers go,
and I wish they did.  They won't even convert
readily into a half-decent cross stitch border.  Hey ho.
 
VERY DECENT CROSS STITCH AHEAD!
 
 
Now that's more like it - Flemish Giant, 18 euros.
 
Going like hot cakes, or should that be mince pies?
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment